Last duty for the 1st semester Part 1
24 September 2008
0 comments

September 22, 2009 - Monday


I thought we will not have our duty since the clouds still pouring a lot of water. haha well anyway I still prepared myself for my duty, but I almost hate my day, I've been thinking if I will be going to my duty or not, since I have a messy uniform. My mom also scolded me about my uniform, but oh well I have to go anyway on my duty rain or shine. On my way to duty, I'm so like "WTF!" (baha ang daan) and as expected my uniform is almost wet.

I'm thankful because we don't have to use the clinical uniform for our duty, we used the scrub suite since we are in the Delivery Room. As usual we are waiting for patient who will labor , for us to get a case. We are assigned at the ER for patient who will have there check up. We admitted almost 3 pregnant women who is already about to labor.

At about 1pm there are 2 patient who arrived at the DR to have a consultation, with them, is there mom and maybe uncle? We, specially I is curious about the case of the patients. So as a student nurse I assisted the doctor. I found out what really happen when the mother said "Huwag ka matakot hah? para maikulong siya"... and I was like "OMG! did I hear it right?" to my co-student and Clinical Instructor, they are also shock what they have heard. Well I'm not expecting such thing that it really happen. The sad part is the younger patient has the bigger wound. The mom of the 2 patient can't control here emotions anymore and she's crying so hard. I didn't expect that day is going to be so different.
Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist