Drama Queen = ME!
08 September 2008
0 comments
My first entry for this month. I've been so busy this past few weeks so can't able to post new entry here in my blog, so here it is...

I named my self "drama queen"! yeah its all about drama of my whole damn life. It is all about my ex-boyfriend, who used me and stupid me still give him all the trust and love I can give. It's been I think 4 months? since I decided to move on and get over him. I feel happy, I've been so busy with my study and other stuff, I'm so bitter and all... but I haven't notice my heart is still bleeding... and why I am saying all this corny stuff? honestly I don't know.

I'm crying while writing this blog. Yung feeling na bigla ka na lang umiyak when you've seen something hurt you in the past. In my mind I move on and over him but nung nakita ko ulit pictures niya and like he's happy with other girl? yeah bitter me... bakit ang sakit? meron pa rin sakit, and I'm not supposed to feel this way.
Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist