*I found this entry on my old blog.*
How can we tell whether one's in love or
simply infatuated? how shall we know? Fortunately, some concerned individuals- psychologists, counselors, human development experts, and marriage and family life educators- have studied, observed, and written on this subject and passed their tested information...
1. Love centers on one person only, while infatuation tends to consider several at the same time.
2. Love develops slowly.
3. Love recognizes three important things even as interest in the other person awakens compatibility, faults, and reality.
4. Love motivates behavior, usually toward the positive. Infatuation does the opposite.
5. Love controls desire for physical contact, but infatuation explores it.
6. Love is selfless, while infatuation is selfish.
7. Love brings the approval of family and friends. Infatuation generates
disapproval of these two groups .
8. Love produces security, infatuation, insecurity.
9. Love survives separation. Infatuation easily dies when put to a test like distance.
10. If it has to end, love does it.
so are you IN LOVE or just INFATUATED???