Juicing Thoughts
22 November 2008
0 comments
As I have read about this contest I don't really know what to post. To have an idea how to start my entry about this contest, I decided to read the past post of JT Creations. And there I found out we have almost same interest and ideas. Not because I do make poems or stuff that she is doing but it is because she loves blogging like I do. :P JT Creations have great poems, quotes and short stories which will surely touch everyone's heart.

Photobucket

I'm thinking if I will update my entry. So here I am updating it and thinking what will I add. HAHA well everyone who joined the contest wants to be the winner. I probably want to be see my name on the list of winners but the only question is? Do I deserve to win? Yes I will! Think positive right? To be in the contest is a sign that I can win it. I do have blog that I think is nice. My blog is my new best friend. And we will both do our best to win. :)

Labels: , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist