Random Things On My Mind
12 November 2008
5 comments
I've been sick for almost 1 week and still I'm experiencing coughs and colds. boo me! I should overdose myself in vitamin C! haha Well this diseases are common nowadays, since the weather is changing every now and then. INIT-LAMIG-INIT-LAMIG. Eerr and does it sounds good. ? "buti sana kung may SNOW!"

By the way, when I'm on my duty this morning I was thinking to sleep early today since I have classes tomorrow at 8am and we are not allowed to be absent or late. but HEY! why I'm still awake? you don't have any idea? hmmm ok me too. HAHA sometimes I feel like I want to sleep but then again I can't sleep.! I don't have anything in mind except for the two person special in my life now.. landee! and who's that two human being? hmm let me just give them codes let person number 1 be Mr. Niceguy and the person number 2 be Mr. Cutie... hmmm I can't reveal the names since I have to protect there privacy. lolx

I was having conversation with Kevin who owns the "PINOYTEENdotCOM" that is now known as BUHAYKABAATANdotCOM. He is in need of writers who can give some entries to be shared with fellow youth... at sa kapal ng mukha ko I volunteered to be one of them since I'm trying some effort to improve my blogging and being a blogger, there is no harm on trying right?


"Masarap ang bawal!"

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist