Pablo Banila
17 November 2008
2 comments
Inspired by "ate" Xyla. :P

I had read a post by Ate Xy about the Pablo Banila craze so I decided to make my own too though it's kinda late. HAHA anyway by the used of multiply I was able to read an article about Pablo Banila's interview in UP blog. I don't really get why people are so affected about PB visiting there site's. And accusing him that "he is creepy!", "he stalks me at multiply and follows me at FS" (oOps bato bato sa langit tamaan peace tayo. :P). Well I was thinking if he stalks everyone then "bakit ako hindi?" HAHA anyway on the said interview Pablo Banila is studying outside the country, he is using a program which can visits millions of profiles in just one hour and his main goal is to visit billions of sites in one hour (parang ganyan), so this means HE NEVER STALKS ANYONE. And besides as you can see in your viewing history only the front page has been viewed. :P
Stalking is the obsessive following, observing, or contacting of another person, or the obsessive attempt to engage in any of these activities. This includes following the person to certain places, to see where they live or what the person does on a daily basis, it also includes seeking and obtaining the person's personal information in order to contact him or her; e.g. looking for his or her details on computers, electoral rolls, personal files and other material containing the person's private information without his or her consent.
For me? Pablo Banila is a great person, a GENIUS! I can tell that he is genius because the way he express and answer the questions given to him? I can relate only in some few words (malalim kasi). He can not enter to a prestigious school in other country if he don't have the quality of being one right? He is just only human who wanted to be accepted and be friends with other people. He is also searching for his one true love and by visiting profiles and sites maybe he can find that girl that will be interested to know him. As all of us are dreaming to. :) We just have to respect him as he is.

Labels: ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist