School Girl
27 October 2008
7 comments
The day I am waiting. School day! HAHA Sembreak is so bored so I am excited for school and here it is! Our first day! Yes! Our first day... and it was still boring! but the GOOD NEWS is? I have my allowance back! Booo to poverty! HAHA I have to adjust myself for student body clock. Lolx Bye-bye to "puyat mode, outing with friends, inuman with barkada's" I will miss those happy moments. For now? I have to study! study! study! HAHA I hope I can motivate myself to study.

So here it is... My first day? like I said is boring! I have to wake up so early like 6:30am but I ended up waking at 7am... as usual "nakikipagtwaran sa alarm clock". At least I already prepared my things before I sleep. I can't imagine! "nagplantsa ako ng mga uniform" HAHA it's been a long long time since I ironed my own uniform. Lolx Actually monday, tuesday and wednesday is my duty days but our school haven't posted yet our schedule for duty. We will be staying again in our school for two consecutive weeks and booo for that! During our lunch break me and Raisa did some photo shoot our models? HAHA our keychains, wallet and cellphones (I will update soon the pics here). HAHA I guess we're just bored, we have to fight boredom! Our professor announced that we will be having return demonstrations in IV insertion, we have to get a partner because we will be doing the IV insertion to our partners. NO ASSUMING!. and we are expecting blood all over the place in our demo day. HAHA Goodluck na lang sa amin.

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist