House M.D.
17 March 2009
12 comments



I've been watching Movies this past weeks almost done watching 20+. Haha and now I'm addicted to House MD. Eeerr he is so hot! I'm so in love with his attitude. I'm now on season 3 (boo me!). And every series is so amazing. Yay for those people behind the scenes. For those people whom never heard this one I recomend you House MD especially those who are in medical fields. You're gonna love this one.



Dr. Gregory House is the main character of this American Medical Drama. Portrayed by Hugh Laurie. He always bring with him Vicodin (a analgesic drug) to manage the pain on his leg (an infarction in his quadriceps muscles). He uses a cane. His colleagues Dr. James Wilson (bestfriend of House) and DR. Lisa Cuddy encourage him to go for rehabilitation because he's been addicted to Vicodin but so far there are no successful rehab for him. House heads a team of a diagnosticians at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. He treat his patients with "no bedside manner".
Everybody lies... -Dr. Gregory House





Cast of House M.D.




OUT TOPIC:

Please do me a favor.? Click me and VOTE for my Edit Picture, LOOK for my name "JHEN" at the voting area at the SIDEBAR. Thanks. :D


I do support Cesz in Bhabie Jhoice 1st Annual Contest. Ate Jhoice shows her appreciation to those who supported her blog all the way long here. And now it's her turn to give some love by running a contest. :D She is giving COOL prizes! I wish I am able to join. Haha but well I just wish luck to Cesz. :D


Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist