Do you have GOALS in life?
27 November 2008
4 comments
I wanted to share to you a lovely and inspiring quote given by our clinical instructor during our lecture in our class. It says:

"Goals that are NOT WRITTEN is only a wish"

...maybe some of you wondering why is this quote all about? I have no idea too. HAHA just kiddin. Before I give my opinion about this quote first let as talk what is goal by the way?

A goal or objective consists of a projected state of affairs which a person or a system plans or intends to achieve or bring about — a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development. Many people endeavor to reach goals within a finite time by setting deadlines.
by wikipedia[dot]com

Goal is the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.
by dictionary[dot]com


There are different meanings of this word but still focuses on its certain "objective" of a person, not only for a person but there are goals in every organizations or group. I will be using my goals as an example. My goal is to graduate on March 2009, take and pass the June Licensure Exam to be able to take other exam needed for me to work outside the country and to have a stable job, that is my goal. So to achieve my goal I have to study hard and discipline myself. So do you have your goal?

Back to the quote "a goal that are not written is a wish". At first I was confused about this statement but I realized that this is true. Why? If your goal is only in your mind you may forgot it anytime, so this goals must be in black and white, means this must be written. Why do I have to write this goals? Let's just say you have to make a contract to your self as an agreement, those written statement will remind you of your goals, but if its only on your mind you can forget it anytime. So if ever you don't get my point? HAHA I have nothing to do about it. :P

Labels: , , , , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist