What does CHRISTMAS mean to me?
24 November 2008
4 comments
What does Christmas really mean to me? Let me think? HmmmmWe don't have any celebration or reunion when this holiday comes. Giving gift? I'm not fan of giving gifts to anyone and no gifts for me either. Haha How about 2 weeks vacation? oh well it will be boring for me. no allowance for 2 weeks and no time to go out with friends because they are all busy preparing for there celebration. But eventhough it will just turn out to be an ordinary day for me, Christmas is special to me. This coming December 25 will be the 19th Christmas of my life. I'm now old to believe in Santa Clause! :P if ever there is Santa I have only one wish, it would be to celebrate my Christmas with my mom, dad and my sister. I grow up with a broken family and as my mom and dad seperate my Christmas felt different.

I don't need gifts or present to feel the spirit of Christmas but I need my family. Even if there is no "noche buena" for us at least I know we are happy. I'm still praying that sooner or later my wish will be granted by Santa.

*This post is an entry for Teen Philippines Christmas Contest. If you want to be part of the contest CLICK HERE and please participate on the SURVEY.*

Christmas Sponsors links: Kevin / Poetic Notes / Micheal Aulia / Idiotbox / Serradinho Blog /Princess Quin / Anything Goes / Automotive Blog

Labels: , , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist