Dream Phone
30 November 2008
5 comments
I was browsing the top blogs when I saw "Anak ni Kulapo" site. I was amazed with the post kasi sobrang kulit almost all of the entries, and the layout was good. But? I hate the song in his website... "tukso"! Anyway, I'm posting an entry for his contest "Sikatchupoy si BURAOT Contest" and here it is:


Napili ko po ang post niyong "Me Cellphone na Ako" na talagang nakakarelate naman ako. Dahil kahapon (November 29,2008) ay nasira ang aking pinakamamahal na cellphone. Ilang beses ko na pinaayos yun at ilang libo na rin nagastos ko. Nagsawa na ako kakapaayos. Bakit "Me Cellphone na Ako" napili ko? Hindi dahil may bago na akong cellphone kundi gusto ko magkaroon ng ganitong kacute na cellphone. Madaling mamisplaced pero sulit naman.


Labels: , , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist