Midterm Exam is OVER!
16 January 2009
8 comments
Finally...Exam is Over and just fine. I got sick the night before our exam. And still I'm not feeling well. Dahil sa lamig ngayon ng weather, people is getting sick, most common are colds and pneumonia for the children. Hays. So better take some vitamins. And I have one thing in my mind. SINGLEs are prone of getting colds. Why? Oh well they don't have HUMAN BLANKET to warm them. Jacket is not enough. Haha. :P

After our exam, I was asking my friends if we can go out this friday night. I wanted to go out. And I insisted that we should go out. but... wala sila sa mood. Eerr I hate it. Kung kelan gusto ko lumabas saka naman sila tatamarin. Hays. Umaasa pa rin ako. Huhuhu


Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist