Twilight / Edward Cullen is LOVE!
13 December 2008
10 comments

Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
I never imagined in my whole life that I would like to be a vampire. Lolx And I haven't seen my self being SO IN LOVE with Edward Cullen... but? here I am. So madly, deeply in love with Edward not only with Edward but with Twilight. I am looking forward to buy a book or a DVD of it. The movie is so good but just like the others said "nakakabitin as in!" Oh well I can't wait for the part two. Eerr I so want to watch it all over again! Well I know I'm so late with the Twilight fever but it is better to be late than never right? Haha
Edward Cullen: [to Bella] You are my life now.

Then I have all the answers to my question "Why is there so many girls going crazy about Edward Cullen?" Because me too is in love with him. I wanted to have a guy just like him. So sweet, protective and badboy. He's not totally bad but the image of being like one. He's smile? He's moody behavior? He's love? He's personality? OhhEmmGee! This are the features I wanted to have on my guy. I mean eversince I wanted a guy like that.
Isabella Swan: Did you follow me?
Edward Cullen: I... I feel very protective of you.
Isabella Swan: So you followed me.
Edward Cullen: I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help and then I heard what those low-lives were thinking.
I have these things on my mind why I fall quickly with Edward Cullen.
1. He have the image of being the bad guy but he's not.
2. He gives his life with the one he loves and he's been always there for her to protect her. (Not all guys can do that to there one they loved. There are guys but there are only few...)
3. He do have the looks! Oh well he is! Haha

Isabella Swan: I have considered radiocative spiders and kryptonite.
Edward Cullen: All superhero stuff right? But what if I'm not the hero? What if I am the bad guy?
Isabella Swan: You're not.

One thing I really liked about the Twilight is the Cullens Family. There so cool. Alice is so pretty. And his dad? He's cute too. I thought there are the one who's killing those people but they're not! I so love the Cullens Family. I do enjoyed the Baseball scene!
Rosalie Hale: Here comes the human.
[Bella and Edward walk around the corner]
Esme Cullen: [Runs up to Bella] Bella! We're making Italiano for you.
Isabella Swan: Okay.

Edward Cullen: Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes.
Isabella Swan: Buongiorno?
Esme Cullen: Molto Bene!

Dr. Carlisle Cullen: It gives us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.
Esme Cullen: I hope you're hungry.
Isabella Swan: Yeah, absolutely!
Edward Cullen: She already ate.
Rosalie Hale: [Breaks the bowl she's holding] Perfect!

Isabella Swan: Yeah-it's just that I know... I know you guys don't eat.
Esme Cullen: Of course, that's very considerate of you.
Edward Cullen: Just ignore Rosalie. I do.

Rosalie Hale: Yeah! Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us.
Isabella Swan: I would never tell anybody anything.
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: She knows that.

Emmett Cullen: Yeah, well the problem is... you two have gone public now so...
Esme Cullen: Emmett!
Rosalie Hale: No, she should know. The entire fa mily will be implicated if thi s ends badly.
Isabella Swan: Badly as in... I become a meal.


Labels: , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist