seriously...
04 January 2009
9 comments
I am finally BACK! Back here at my favorite place at home in front of my computer and I miss all of you. All the blogging stuff. Madami akong gusto ikwento sa inyo... but I don't have all the time for updating my blog. Pasukan na din and I will be so very busy. At least I'm home na. Haha nung nasa Manila kasi ako eh limitado pag gamit ng computer and marami din kasi ginagawa.

I celebrated my Christmas and New Year at Quezon City and it was fun! Mas masaya sana if andun mom ko. Well I decided pagdating susunod na Christmas I will surely bring them there. :P so matagal pa yun kaya makapagiipon pa ako. Haha Okay na sana pasok ng 2009 ko kaso biglang dinalaw ako ni depression... teka kilala niyo ba siya? haha ayun para mabawasan at umalis si depression I decided to cut my hair.

I just wanted you to look at my hair. haha I wanted it shorter!

The New Year comes and I decided to write my New Years Resolution. I'm not used to write or make any New Years Resolution but naisipan ko na rin just for a change and I am serious about this resolutions kahit medyo kalokohan. :P

1. Hindi na babalikan ang ex's. (Haha. I don't know why I always give in with my ex's if nakikipagbalikan sila. tsk katangahan talaga. HAHA)
2. Bawasan and pag self-pity. (One of my weakness!.. and I hate it when I'm feeling this way.)
3. I have to read lots of books specially Medical Books. (I hate reading! I do. Haha)
4. Magtipid ng bonggang-bongga. (Kaya ko naman magtipid... but? di ko alam san napupunta. Haha)
5. Magpataba ng hindi gumagastos. (Naku pwede kaya eto? hahaha pipilitin.)
6. Bawasan ang pagharap sa computer. (OMG! I have to sacrifice my other accounts but not blogging.)
7. Ready for SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. (Yeah I do want serious relationship. Tama na ang laro. I will turn 20 on May. At least I should have one. :( )

Labels: , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist