Not Verified / Unverfified
02 December 2008
0 comments

I'm a blogger and I have adsense, adbrite, entrecard and so on account which requires you to have an account on Paypal, so it will be easy for you to transfer and received money on the online world. So I decided to register for a account on Paypal since I have my own bank account which is one of the requirement of paypal to be able to use the services they offer. I tried putting the desired numbers they needed to verify the account I am using. I almost try all cards that I have, and still it is unverified. So I think there are problems on the bank itself. When I withdraw for my tuition I noticed that my balance is not right. I asked my self "Nababawasan ba talaga ng P100 pesos every withdraw process?" and still I am wondering why I'm losing almost P200 on my balance. So I decided to list all the deposits and withdrawals that I have made, and decided to go to the bank to ask some question regarding my account. They printed a copy about my transactions made and notice the "Paypal" appeared on it. It causes $1 - 49.98php. I made 4 transaction which is equal to $4 - 200php. I was really curious about that. I never thought the transactions I've made to verify my account has fee's. And still my account is still NOT VERIFIED/UNVERIFIED. I am so disappointed about it.

Labels: ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist