Got a new crush!
02 December 2008
9 comments
Woah! It's been months or year I think that I have no crush! Yes! Hindi ako abnormal na tao hah?! but honestly? I never felt so kilig this past few months. Yung tipong kahit artista man lang na gwapo na gusto mo makita or what then your so kilig na? Well ibang usapan if si Japoy na. Ayun! So now I have a NEW crush ! and you want to know who's the LUCKY este the unlucky guy? of course you have all the idea andyan na pic niya oh. He is on I luv Betty. So you have an idea now? Hmm Ok his name is John Lloyd! I think he's cute and very charming. He do have sex appeal and pleases anyone. He's not that handsome but for me? He is! Or maybe because I liked the way he portray the role of Armando who's seem too babaero that turned out to be a stick to one guy with an not so pretty lady... but still I'm so kilig pag nakikita ko siya.

Labels: , , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist