I decided that...
06 December 2008
3 comments
Before anyone else? I would like to greet a pleasant evening to anyone since it is evening now here. Haha ok no sense at all. I don't no what should I post. So bakit ba ako naguupdate ng blog? Hmm let me think of an answer. by the way I hate my Saturday! Yes I really hate it. Why? Oh it's because buong araw walang kuryente! Yeah and that pissed me off! I can't imagine myself living on earth without my computer and the internet! This is my life. Ookay nagiging emo na naman ako. Haha But honestly what I have said is true. I even say "no" to my friends if niyaya nila ako lumabas just like today. I don't want to go out and have fun I just want is to be in front of the computer and doing uhmm nothing? Haha okay updating my life (thats my blog) and visiting blogs too. So kanina wala kuryente so it has its advantage too. I was able to browse my notes and rewrite things up, since I'm to messy in taking down notes, I can't even understand my penmanship. Haha I said enough for an introduction. Honestly again I don't know how to start this post so I just say what ever is on my mind so here is the true business here.


I have decided that I will be featuring different people here in my blog it can be my friend, your friend, a stranger or maybe even you. Anu naman meron dyan sa featured people mo? Anyway I decided to make that one because as I have observed some people deserved to be featured in some ways. This blog may not that famous to be featured on but at least once in there life they have been featured in a blog. Ok tell me this is a bad idea? Haha Where did you get that idea? I was browsing at multiply when I saw this one guy that I really admire most because of his edits and a good looking man too and he is friendly. I was thinking what if I do feature him on my blog? so thats it.! I am very excited to post the first one. I hope you will like it.

Labels: , , , ,

Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist