Quick Update
08 December 2008
4 comments
Graveyard shift is from 11pm to 7am. So we're awake on that time and our patients do have to sleep and rest. Mahirap ang graveyard shift lalo na if you're not used to it. It is our second day of duty and hindi ako natulog while my groupmates do have time and space to sleep. The first day of our duty it was fun. Sobrang ingay namin magkakasama, where playing stuff like "ping, pong pang" and "around the world" and our clinical instructor always get our attention and scold us everytime the fun is on the peak of it. Hindi ko naman siya masisi talagang maingay kami. There are patients kasi na ayaw sa ingay and also those stuff nurse and volunteer nurses can't sleep because of us. But we're just having fun and make our self awake for those hours. Tonight is our last duty for this week and ilang days na lang Christmas na. I will have my haircut this week. I wanted to share to you our freaky experience but since I'm still sleepy and my braincells are not working well. HAHA maybe next time. :)
Your Ad Here

oh hello stranger
Welcome to jh3n-a-holic!
Comments are LOVED!
Don't forget to TAG me!
No SPAMMING please...

free html visitor counters
< visitors

Page Rank

mistress
I'm 19 years existing on earth. A 4th year NURSING STUDENT. Versatile. Unpredictable.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Wishlist:
xx own domain
xx new phone sony erickson
xx laptop
xx digicam
xx more dress
xx more shoes
xx more jeans
xx BOYfriend. haha

Stalk me in Tumblr. Multiply. Friendster. Facebook. Netlog

buttons


Feenquegurl.net My Sweet Online Diary MHAYE BLOG pinkyfei Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! DigNow.org Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Advertising

stats

tagboard

plurk

previous
archives

linkies♥

playlist


credits
basic codes:.fourth!Romance
inspired:Exuvalia/mintypeach
tagboard: cbox
playlist: playlist